Friday, April 8, 2011

Rainbows and Birthdays!!!!

My nieces Autumn and Brooklyn are having birthdays this month.  We had a party to celebrate and let me tell you those girls are sweeettt!  I didn't have much time to put something together, just a days to work on it but I think it went pretty well.


We used the cafeteria at the campus school, and since the girls wanted a rainbow party I used as much color as I could.  We made a dance floor out of bubble wrap and danced until we popped as much as we could.  We played pass the present until we got to the treasure inside, and then we went outside for the pinata and relay games.  Then it was back in for cupcakes and presents!

Here are some pics!!!!!





Goody bag decoration table
Rainbow Entrance

Cake and presents table

Guest's seats                                  












Dance floor                                                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment