Monday, May 16, 2011

Party Time!!!


It's May and that means we celebrate half of our dear friends the Boverie's birthdays.  Barry, Jenny and Anna all have a birthday this month and tonight was Anna's night!  She invited her pals and their parents to have burgers, cake and some floor hockey fun!  Sound familiar?  It should it was the party of choice for Allye and Zane too.

It was great fun, all the kiddos as usual were so happy to be together.  I love how precious they are together, how much joy they get in being with one another.  It was as if they had been weeks apart not just the time it took to sleep last night and complete their school work....  My children love the Boverie's more than most anything.  The relationship between our families has been deep and lasting and I pray that as our children grow older their love for one another grows ever stronger.

Anna Kate Boverie is a delightful child and if you do not have the pleasure of knowing her, I am sorry for you.  She has a smile that brightens a room and precious dimples to accent it just right.   I always tell her that if she had red hair she'd look just like  Strawberry Shortcake.  Someday Anna is going to grow into a lovely young woman with a heart full of Godly purpose.  She will be the one who includes the lonely, encourages the weary, charms the angry and soothes the disgruntled.  She will be the lady all the children run to because she makes everyone seem like her best friend.  She will be the one you long to serve because she brings out the best in you.  I love the way she must find me if I am nearby to give me a hug she's been saving, I love the way she giggles at my silly jokes, the way way she makes my children happy and I love that she thinks I am her family.  I wish her many happy birthdays and I hope I will always be able to celebrate with her.

Anna is also a girl who knows what she wants back in February she gave me this.....
The List 










My effort.....
She said it looked just like she imagined...
Probably shouldn't wear these in the rain....


Just big enough for some lip gloss and some candy.....

1 comment: