Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It ain't easy being crazy....


Sometimes I'm odd.  I know this and yet I cannot seem to change it.  I must not be overly concerned.   I know that this is true because yesterday while in training to work as a respite caregiver, instead of taking notes, I was overcome with the feeling that I am in fact very happy to have hair.  I know that many people have health issues, some life threatening and others just troublesome, that result in hair loss.  I don't mean to insult or offend I just realized I was grateful not to suffer any such circumstances.  I am very happy to have hair, much in the same manner that I am thrilled to have teeth.  I couldn't let it go so finally I made a general announcement and that seemed to help.  So yay I have hair, lots of it, Scott should be jealous.

I also know that most people aren't terribly concerned with their crackers.  Saltines are just saltines and blah blah.  I however love getting the perfect sleeve of crackers.  I always open the box and pull out all four sleeves so that I can examine the toastiness of the edges.  I choose the darkest ones and sometimes the tops are so perfectly brown.  Kroger brand crackers are the very best!  If you are really looking for a tasty treat, get the Kroger brand oyster crackers, no other brand will do!

I often wonder why my kids are so random, I probably should stop.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of a song...

    Let it fly in the breeze
    And get caught in the trees
    Give a home to the fleas in my hair
    A home for fleas
    A hive for bees
    A nest for birds
    There ain't no words
    For the beauty, the splendor, the wonder
    Of my... Hair

    I want it long, straight, curly, fuzzy
    Snaggy, shaggy, ratty, matty
    Oily, greasy, fleecy
    Shining, gleaming, streaming
    Flaxen, waxen
    Knotted, polka-dotted
    Twisted, braided
    Powdered, flowered, bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!

    ReplyDelete