Thursday, December 9, 2010

hmmmmm...........

I have been trying to get a post together lately but I haven't been able to get my thoughts together.  Now I am just bored and annoyed with my self so let's see what happens.

 It's been a very enlightening couple of weeks here in the Huston house. 


Information currently undergoing procesing:

*Despite the  fact that it is acrylic and should scrape off easily, that green paint from halloween is still on the floor.

*Gorilla glue is VERY adhesive.  That bottle means what it says.

*According to Allye teenage boys can be jerks.

*Allye and Cora squeal VERY loud.

*I am much more adept at pin pointing other peoples flaws; my own seem to escape me.

*I really like having a king sized bed.

* I will probably never be willing to let Scott put his cold feet on me.

* People are sometimes very mean.

*Previously mentioned mean people make me daydream about torture.

*I do not drink enough water.

*I really like having blog followers,  it makes me feel special.

*I miss my brother Preston.

*I will never be Mother of the Year ( I re-ponder this occasionally).

*I will never love shoes that must be tied it is like prison for your feet.

*My dream life involves never being hot or cold.

* My brother, Todd,  is the only person I know who can get away with telling me I got him the wrong present for his birthday and it makes me smile.

*Jack Ryan is the very sweetest of babies.

*You can make a seriously cute toddler bracelet from a shower curtain ring.
See,cute huh?

*30 coats are heavy.

*First impressions do not seem to be as important to people as they once were.  Come on impress us!!

*I wish I were as smart as I think I am.

*Teeth seem to jump out of my boys mouths, 4 gone in 2 weeks. 

*My boys think its fine to leave said teeth on the end tables.  EWWWEEEWWW!!!

*My boys need deodorant EVERY day.  It is no longer an option.

*Fabric flowers really aren't that time consuming, go figure.
These are pretty cute too and really they are quick to make!

*It really isn't possible to think something into being.......

*It's a Wonderful Life still makes me cry.

*My life actually is wonderful. 


I sometimes wish that the things I ponder were of some sort of great importance, but mostly I try and stay away from great thoughts.  You know the whole with great thoughts comes great responsibility.... Don't judge me......

2 comments:

  1. please! please! please! can we plan a day that I can come hang out w/ you b/c you're awesome and fun and I love you :) and I'd like to rub off and soak up some of your creative geniusness?! oh and can I bring my munchkins?, b/c otherwise it'll never happen LOL
    <3 Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do it! And what fun would it be without your girls? We are done with school Friday.....

    ReplyDelete