Friday, September 17, 2010

Birthdays all around!

We are finally getting around to having a family dinner to celebrate the boys' birthday.  It is also my Mom's, my niece's and my sister's birthday this month as well. It takes some doing to arrange a time when such a large group can get together in one place.

We are so blessed that our "family" reaches beyond the blood ties of biological relations.  We have the Boverie's, the Zickafoose's and the Jones'(however they will not be joining us tomorrow).  So we end up with quite a crowd.  The boys are so excited, Landry is worried the day will go to slowly.  He is planningon watching 24 episodes of 30min programing to pass the time. 

The menu consists of fajitas, shells and cheese, and bbq wings.  Weird I know but so are my kids.  I will post pictures tomorrow so you can see the cakes....

No comments:

Post a Comment