Friday, September 3, 2010

Finally finished something!



I have trouble completing things.Once I start crafting I usually get inspired to try something else so I will, without regard for the work in progress, jump right in on the new idea.  Yes I know this is bad.  I also think in funny voices so I have bigger issues than my attention span.  Today though I finished something and it only took 2 days, consecutive ones at that!  I did stop washing the dishes when inspiration struck but lets just focus on the positive here. 

Eventually we plan on repainting Allye's room.  By "we" I mean Allye thinks it would be great if I took care of this asap.  Mr. Husband does NOT paint.  So we scavenged one of those tin stars that you see all over and Allye fell in love.  It was her very own "Texas" star!  She loves having family in Texas and that is her number 2 choice in places to live.  Anyway, back to the star,  I suggested we jazz it up a bit to go with our plans for her room.  Her ideas are zebra, pink, peace signs and zebra.  So this is what we've got...

We started with this FREE plain star...i had to paint it black

about 3 dollars later we've got a personalized jazzy piece of wall art
yeah,  let's ignore the background clutter

No comments:

Post a Comment