Friday, September 3, 2010

A follower!

So I have my first blog follower!  It's Dawn and she is awesome.  Many of my thoughts involve her or her family.  I often think everyone should be able to know her and then I realize that if everyone I know tried to spend time with her there'd be none left for me.  So since everyone can't know her...Allow me to introduce you.....

  My friend Dawn is funny, smart, courageous, faithful, dedicated, committed, honest, hard-working, selfless, thoughtful, and most importantly filled with a love of the Lord.   When I need advice guess who I call?  (Jenny too but I'll introduce her later.)  Once, Allye had to write an essay on her hero, Ms. Dawn was it.  My boys have complete adoration of her son, Jacob, but really if Jake wasn't there they'd move in with Dawn because she plays all the lego WII games too!  She LOVES my children and their salvation is as important to her as that her own children.  She has endured loss and heartache and never ever considered walking away from the God who holds all power.  She strives to be more Godly daily and that is reflected in her spirit, her marriage, her children and her service.  I love her, Steve, and all of their children, my family has been richly blessed by having her in my life.  If you are fortunate enough to know her try and not take up too much of her time cause I will be needing it.......

As you can see she is lots of fun and my boys adore her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment