Saturday, October 23, 2010

Old Times

I really love "Old Times'.  You know what I mean right?  That moment when you're really enjoying some friends or family and your heart is full and you're laughing so hard you cannot stop smiling and you think "Just like old times".  Yeah, I love that.  There are many things that I love.  Since I  had this very experience last night I thought I'd share some......(in no particular order)

I love my family
I love a good sandwich
I love to laugh
I love to sew
I love color
I love when I make Allye laugh
I love green and blue
I love good ideas
I love road trips
I love when people say what I did is awesome
I love the feeling of the cold side of the pillow
I love when I shave my legs and change the sheets on the same day
I love the smell of garlic
I love completing projects
I love people with personality
I love that people forgive me
I love old friends
I love things that remind me of childhood
I love coffee
I love pretending I'm organized
I love fabric
I love my mom's cooking
I love NCIS
I love when people are real
I love cheese
I love reading
I love knowing the words to the song on the radio
I love sweet cereal
I love not having fleas in the house
I love poptarts and coffee
I love to feel cool air around me while I am cozy.

2 comments:

  1. I love to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle, jump into that mud puddle and destroy the stick city like I’m a huge monster.

    I love the power of smiles, hugs, a kind word, truth, justice, peace, dreams, the imagination, mankind, and making angels in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love awesome friends like you! Thanks for making my heart feel full last night!

    ReplyDelete