Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today I .......

Finally!   We had an actually honest to goodness nothing to do stay home Saturday!!!!  I know!! I feel the same way, pinch me am I dreaming!!!   So let's see what kind of magic I made out of my day....

I began my morning with an urgent need to pee so I took care of that first off.  I decided to go ahead and stay up just in case by sleeping longer someone may have tried speak to me upon awakening.  Just to be safe I get up before anyone else in order to prevent potential acts of violence.  I then made a delicious pot of coffee and did some important Facebooking and blog reading.  I watched an episode of Bones on Hulu.

By the time I was finished with all that stimulating activity Scott was up and we sat companionably together reading novels.  I am a novel and a chapter ahead of him so I am trying to pace myself.  I had a bowl of  cereall for breakfast but for the life of me I can'remember what kind.  I feel certain it was super healthy and in no way is it endorsed by a cartoon character.  

I decided tidy the kitchen and spent about 10 minutes marveling at how nicely my lousy dishwasher cleaned to dishes for a change.  I added some white vinegar to the bottom of the washer and as suggested by my pal, Kendra, I ran the hot water until it was steaming and then I started the cycle.  Well really for me that was enough to call it a great day but hold on to your hats there was more!

I then completed the laudry and Scott was sweet enough to keep me company and help out.  He did the dreaded task of sock matching.  I know!  It's okay to be jealous.  After laundry I began sewing and I actually have 3 completed projects for the day YEA!!!!  I started and completed 2 apron/potholder sets and a swaddling pouch.






1 comment: