Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Spy With My Little Eye.

Lately I have been indulging in my love of mystery novels.  I really like Agatha Christie but honestly throw anything my way and I will give it a try.  This recent, high intake of suspense and thrillers has gotten me on a path of self improvement. I have undertaken the challenge of becoming a great witness!  Now I should regal you with the deep and meaningful reasons that led me to this mission but, I can't.  Not because it's top secret and I'd have to kill you if I told you, but because there is no such reasoning.  I just want to be ready in case my eye witness testimony is ever needed.

You see Scott the "mocker man" has in years past made non-flattering laughing sounds at my observation skills.  Just because you don't notice a Lowe's being built in a previously empty lot until opening day, I say "Why would I be looking at an empty lot? My time is more valuable than that!"  If I happen to notice someone has started shaving his head a few years late, I say at least appearance is not important to me.  I think its rude to keep count of who notices what and when.

Now being a very civil minded person and not at all strange and/or bizarre I have decided to embark upon the journey to star witnessdom.  I do not think that this will be a journey without its trials, for example Scott has already corrected my observations 3 times and Allye keeps saying, "Mom why do you keep saying 'I'm a witness!'?"  See, no support at all.  Also I am pretty sure that if I actually were to witness a horrific crime the only way any details would come from my catatonic brain would be through strong medication and hypnotherapy.

Its true, the dark green(Scott says it was black) Saturn with a man in his late thirty's/early forty's, had a license plate reading CHEWBCA.  See I notice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment