Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not much....

Not much going on in my world lately.  I went to a meeting last night and probably spoke out of turn, it's just something I do.  I made chicken and dumplings for dinner.  I did not master the sewing on of blanket binding or mitered corners.  I got impulsive and plunged my hands into a pot of green dye and had incredible hulk hands for an evening.  Tucker informed me he gets sick when he thinks about lying and Landry said he sometimes thinks about it.  We seem to have the flea situation under control, so Henry can come back in the house soon.  I woke Scott up this morning to listen to suspicious scurrying sounds.  I procured a commitment for a basket in our silent auction at the Gala in February.  I folded laundry and matched socks and then I got crazy and put them away.  I sorted through some pattens to choose some for the plays I am costuming.  I spent about 20 minutes trying to decide if Chris O'Donnell is attractive.  Still not sure. I took a shower and forgot to shave my legs.  I spray painted a cheese plate.  I only drank one and a half cups of coffee today because I got hot.  We let Allye get a facebook account and I seem to have mixed feelings.  I went to the library and checked out 3 books and the Brady Bunch.

Obviously the glamour of my daily life is shocking, but try and maintain control.

No comments:

Post a Comment