Monday, November 15, 2010

What a day........

So today was maybe the worst day ever!

Well, at least the worst if all you're counting are the trivial things gone wrong.  I had to wake up early and converse with people.  This could have been worse since it was my mom I was talking to.  I had to drink coffee not from my favorite mug.  I had to rearrange my day's original plans.  I had a minor altercation with the excessively bright sun and a guardrail.  I went to file a police report, turned into a total girl and started to cry.  At which point I had to explain that no one was hurt, I just needed to sit and "cry it out".  Once that humiliation was over I went home and spilled my giant Diet Dr. Pepper and had to settle for drowning my sorrows in mashed potatoes.  Turns out, I only thought I cleaned the DP mess up. What really happened was the drink ran slowly under the couch and after a few hours it made it to the other end of the sofa, giving the peculiar impression that a chair had peed it's pants.  So I had to move the sofa, clean the floor and arrive a bit late and flustered to drama class.

Anyway maybe tomorrow will be boring........

Bummer.....

Big Bummer........

No comments:

Post a Comment