Friday, November 5, 2010

Some people have big thoughts, mine are just ordinary.

I thought I'd share some things that have been on my mind lately.........

~Just this morning I recalled how much I really love slightly overdone bread products.  I like pancakes dark brown, biscuits just past golden and crispy, muffins to have a crunch on the bottom(but not a burnt taste) and I set my toaster on 4.  These are things that make breakfast worth eating.

Muffiny Goodness!


~Why can't someone invent permaclean glass?


~What started the hatred of dust?


~You should never take a poll of the odd things your sons may have eaten.  Just trust me.


~Do you suppose some people create horrible things just to get featured on snarky craft blogs?


~Since it's the thought that counts, can you deduct thought points for someone not thinking of where you could possibly display/store something?


~Can you imagine how long it must have taken to weave the fabric lengths necessary to create the "Bible Times" ensembles we see in pictures?  I mean no fabric weaving machine....  This makes me wonder did they really wear all those layers?


I know it's sad but these are actually the thoughts that drift around in my mind.  I have so many more but I'd like some of you thinking I am sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment